- 150g of Vchunks
- 3 tablespoon Suya Spice halved
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Suya Spice
- 1 medium Onion – Red or Brown Sliced
- 2 Tomatoes Cut
- 1 Cucumber Sliced
- Pour the Vchunks into boiling water.
- Add salt and vegan stock cubes, and cook them till tender.
- Cut into thin strips after it cools.
- Add half of the suya spice to the strips.
- Mix well and cover with cling film.
- Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bring out the marinated Vchunks and put them on pre-soaked skewers.
- Apply the remaining half of the suya spice all over the brush with oil.
- Arrange the skewered Vchunks on an oven rack.
- Grill in the oven at a temperature of 175° C for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven and remove suya from the skewers.
- Sprinkle with more suya spice.
- Serve with sliced onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and other preferred vegetables.