Try our egg- and dairy-free Potato Salad on Braai Day
September 19, 2020
Who doesn’t love a Potato Salad at a Braai? Share this easy egg- and dairy-free potato salad recipe with your family and friends on Heritage Day.
- 1 small bag of baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise (try Hellman’s Vegan Mayonnaise, or B-well Vegan Mayo)
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- handful of chopped parsley
- handful of chopped dill
- 2 celery stalks
- Boil baby potatoes until soft. Once boiled, mix potatoes, olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Allow to cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, dijon mustard, dill, parsley in a bowl.
- Chop celery stalks.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and celery stalks to the bowl of potatoes.
- Garnish with parsley
Everything you need for a plant-based Braai
We are sharing what it takes to create an epic plant-based Braai Day with your friends and family. Try our vegan recipes