ProVeg International Grants
ProVeg International offers financial support to vegan advocacy and meat reduction campaigns outside the United States and across the globe. Our grants range from $10,000 to $30,000 and can be used for projects that effectively work toward ProVeg International’s mission to reduce the global consumption of animals by 50% by the year 2040. United States applicants are not eligible to apply.
Quarterly application deadlines are: 1 March, 1 June, 1 September, and 1 December. Results take up to 8 weeks.
- Corporate & Institutional Outreach
- Examples: veganised school lunch program, restaurant outreach, caterer outreach, ingredient replacements
- Major Awareness Campaigns
- Examples: large-scale vegan challenges, vegan public campaigns, humane education
- Examples: conference hosting, vegfests
- Public Policy
- Example: to improve government nutritional guidelines
- Innovative Advocacy – Effective advocacy that falls outside these categories
- General operating support for organizations that conduct these campaigns
- Projects that work toward ProVeg International’s mission to reduce the global consumption of animals by 50% by the year 2040
- Projects that focus on vegan, plant-based dietary change and the reduction of demand for animal products
- Projects that adhere to ProVeg International’s positive/solution-focused messaging policy
- Projects outside of the United States of America
- Individuals without nonprofit or NGO status may apply
- We do not fund political parties or candidates, for profit-companies, food banks or charitable distributions, products for resell, capital campaigns, animal rescues, disaster relief, welfare reform, high welfare farming promotion, book production
- We do not fund organisations that promote shaming, violence, harassment, property destruction, or illegal activities
We would love to hear from you! If you have questions or would like to discuss your proposal before applying, please email [email protected]
Do you have a smaller project and in need of seed funding support? If so, visit CEVA Grants.